The Media and Communications Office has corporate responsibility for media liaison and community based activities that are intended to improve public understanding of the role and work of the courts.
The Media and Communications Branch provides services such as:
- media liaison
- coordination of guest speaking engagements
- court visits for adult groups.
Daily court information is released as follows:
- Coroner's findings are available within half an hour of being delivered.
- Sentencing remarks and judgments from the higher courts are available within a day or two of being delivered.
- Caselists are available online after 4:45pm the day before hearings are scheduled. Caselists are also displayed in public areas of each courthouse.