From Monday 15 October 2018, the Probate Registry will not be accepting new paper applications. The Registry will be open for the management of requisitions and will continue to process applications that were received by COB on Friday 12 October 2018.

From Monday 26 November 2018, all Probate filings will be lodged electronically through CourtSA. Please visit the CourtSA page for more information.

Blue image with CourtSA and green circle

​Ordering a copy of a will or a grant

If you wish to order a copy of a will or a grant of probate or letters of administration, the following form is required along with the relevant fee(s). 

Search Request Form Search Request Form.docx [26KB] Search Request Form.pdf [16KB]

Forms, Fees and Rules

Related Links

Contact Us

Please note that Probate Registry staff are not permitted to provide and will not provide any legal advice.
Write to the Registrar of Probates:
1 Gouger Street
Adelaide, South Australia, 5000
Telephone the Courts Administration Authority Contact Centre

p: +61 8 82042444
1 Gouger Street
Adelaide, South Australia, 5000
From Higher Courts Registry, Sir Samuel Way Building,
241-259 Victoria Square Adelaide South Australia 5000