Legal profession required to use CourtSA to lodge documents in civil proceedings where CourtSA has an online option
From Monday 21 September 2020, CourtSA is being mandated for legal practitioners in the civil jurisdiction.
- Anything that can be lodged using CourtSA must be. View instructions on how to lodge prescribed forms using CourtSA.
- Anything that cannot be lodged using CourtSA because:
- it is a lodgement that cannot be done using CourtSA;
- there is a data migration or technical issue associated with the case; or
- access to the case has been requested but not yet granted
can be lodged via email or in person at a Court Registry counter
See the CourtSA Help Centre for more information.
Any questions can be directed to the CourtSA Registry Services Team by phone (08) 8204 2444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. During this time there may be longer wait and processing times. We thank you for your patience and understanding.
Enquiries: Media and Communications Office
Phone: 8204 0403 or 0467795291