Enquiries regarding transcript for matters presently before the Supreme, District and Environment, Resources and Development (ERD) Courts, or matters finalised before these courts, can be made by contacting either:

If you are wishing to order transcript and you are a party to the proceedings, or representing a party to the proceedings, requests for transcript. For proceedings in the Supreme, District, Environment, Resources and Development (ERD), and Coroners Court can be made online via CourtSA.

All other persons must apply in writing to the Higher Courts Combined Civil and Criminal Registry by attending in person or emailing the appropriate area on the following email addresses:

Enquiries regarding transcript for Magistrates Court matters must be in writing by emailing the following email address: