A person who has been given a notice of cancellation/disqualification under s 81B of the Motor Vehicles Act 1959 as a consequence of an offence committed or allegedly committed while the holder of a provisional or probationary licence, can appeal under s 81BB to the Magistrates Court against the disqualification.