Payment must be made at the time of lodgement using either a VISA or Mastercard debit or credit card
AMEX and cash are not accepted via CourtSA. CourtSA does not store credit or debit card details.
Your document is not lodged until payment is made.
If you have a law firm account, only the user who made the payment will be able to access the associated receipt. You can view receipts for payment in the payments page in your CourtSA account. You are able to print, or download and email receipts.
You cannot enter your own reference at the time of payment.
- Log in to CourtSA.
- Go to “My Cases” and click on the cart tab
- Click the Case reference number check box. If you have more than one item you would like to pay for, you may check more than one box
- Click “Pay Selected Items”
- Check the Process Payment information page to ensure you are paying for the correct document
- Click “Continue”
- Follow the bpoint payment prompts to complete your payment
- A green confirmation box will appear in the Receipt page