The account administrator is the person whose contact information is used to register for CourtSA. An organisation account can have more than one account administrator.
Account administrators can:
- Lodge documents
- View and edit their own draft lodgements
- Invite and remove users from the organisation account *
- Edit the organisation account details *
- Assign a new account administrator *
- Delete the organisation account *
- Can see any case in the organisation
* Only the account administrator can perform this task.
Who should be the account administrator?
As part of the registration process you will be asked to nominate an account administrator (also known as the responsible person).
This person will be responsible for administering the account. It is their responsibility to create an organisation account and invite other users to join.
The responsible person will generally be considered by the Court to be responsible for the actions of those users (including where the access is unauthorised).
Refer to the CourtSA terms and conditions for more information.
The account administrator must create the account administrator account using the email address associated with the organisation’s L code.
If the account administrator has a P code they can invite themselves to join the organisation’s account using the email address associated with their P code.